Registration fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Medical-Low/Low-Middle income countries**
Nurse, Young Investigator, AHP**** – Member*
Nurse, Young Investigator, AHP**** – Non-member
Nurse**** – Low/Low-Middle income countries**
Medical Trainee (Students/Fellows)***
UNTIL 29 march, 2023
30 march - 6 june, 2023
From 7 june, 2023
* ESPNIC members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2022 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise. To become a member of ESPNIC please click here.
** Low and Lower-Middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower – middle-income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Trainee (Student/Fellow): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
**** Nurse, AHP: A copy of your Nurse, AHP ID must be uploaded during the registration process.
For further information, please click here
|Masterclass||Member rate||Non-Member rate||Nurses/Student/AHP|
|Early rate||Regular rate||Early rate||Regular rate||Early rate||Regular rate|
|Masterclass 01: ECMO for respiratory and cardiac failure in children – an interactive masterclass with inbuilt ECMO simulation sessions||€ 120||€ 150||€ 170||€ 200||€ 120||€ 150|
|Masterclass 02: Neuromonitoring with aEEG in neonatology and paediatric intensive care||€ 120||€ 150||€ 170||€ 200||€ 50||€ 60|
|Masterclass 03: Mechanical and non-invasive ventilation||€ 120||€ 150||€ 170||€ 200||€ 50||€ 60|
|Masterclass 04: POCUS in paediatric and neonatal critical care||€ 120||€ 150||€ 120||€ 150||€ 120||€ 150|
|Masterclass 05: Advanced Paediatric and Neonatal Sepsis Workshop||€ 50||€ 70||€ 70||€ 90||€ 50||€ 70|
|Masterclass 06: Writing with confidence to a publication||€ 50||€ 70||€ 70||€ 90||€ 50||€ 70|
Fees for all Participants include:
- Participate in all scientific sessions (except Workshops)
- Attend Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
- Meet the speakers and experts in-person
- Dedicated time and place for networking
Payment of participation fees in (EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
- By Credit/ Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank Transfer (additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPNIC 2023 Congress, Athens
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-498
IBAN No: CH52 0483 5150 0934 9249 8
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including March 30, 2023 – full refund
- Cancellations received between March 31 and June 1, 2023 – 50% will be refunded
- As of June 2, 2023 – no refund will be made.
For groups of 10 participants and more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESPNIC 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140