The deadline for upload of E-Posters is extended to 13 June 2023
E-Poster Walk Presentation presenters have each been allocated 5 minutes to present their E-Poster, (3 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A) at the E-Poster screens.
E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time.
Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
E-Posters will be available at the E-Posters stations in the Exhibition Area at the Congress. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters.
Any E-Poster can be viewed on any screen at any time. Delegates will be able to email the presenter via the E-Poster system in order to set up a meeting to discuss the E-Poster.
These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
E-POSTER WALK PRESENTATION
Parallel Poster Walks Presentations will be given at the E-Poster Area in the Exhibition, on June 21 and on June 22 between 13:30-14:30. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each E-Poster Walk Presentation will be guided by a moderator.
Presenters should be at the E-Poster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of the E-Poster Walk Presentation and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated 3 minutes to present his/her E-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion. E-Poster Discussion presenters are requested to prepare ONLY an E-Poster. Click here to view the Poster Walk schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF E-POSTERS
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email in due course.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation. Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please note: By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon. If you wish, you may include your email address in your message so the presenter can reply to you.