- Time table is subject to change.
- Empty crates and packaging material must be removed after set-up and no later than Monday, 19 June at 20:00.
All aisles must be clear of exhibits and packaging materials to enable cleaning.
- All exhibitors should be in their Booth 30 minutes before the official opening hour.
- Dismantling of the stands before the official hour is not permitted.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to dispose of all materials after dismantling. Any equipment display aid to other material left behind after Friday, 23 June at 20:00 will be considered discarded and abandonded. Any charges incurred for waste removal will be sent to the exhibitor.
- Please note that delegates may be visiting the e-posters and passing through the exhibition when it is closed.
- Please do not leave any visible valuable articles at your stand. Please consider hiring security for your stand before/after exhibition Operation hours if needed.
You are cordially invited to the Welcome Reception which will be held in the exhibition area on Tuesday, 20 June right after the Opening Ceremony and plenary lectures end. Exhibitors are asked to please man their booth during the Welcome Reception in the exhibition area.